LightBlog

samedi 28 février 2015

MHL + HD externo

Hello there!



I'm into a little project and maybe somebody can help. First of all: if this thread is in a wrong place, forgive me.

So, the idea:

Connect my Galaxy Mega (I9200) into a smart tv (Sony Bravia) and use Kodi (ex-XBMC).

This part is done. I got a MHL cable, who connect into HDMI and one USB port to give energy power to my smart, and so keep my baterry always full.

And it's working beautifuly, in full 1080.

So.. This is the hard part:

I have one external harddisk (1TB M3) that I REALLY wanna connect on my samsung too. Yes, I know, it's only one USB port on my Galaxy, and that's the deal.

I wanna do that because I wanna my galaxy like a server too. So I'm gonna download my video using the Android into the HD and show it on my TV.

Any ideas?

I really don't wanna have my PC always on with HD connected and sharing.

IF ANYONE have ideas to share my HD from the TV (SONY) or from the Home Theater (Samsung) it's could be amazing too.



Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks lol





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1wwOtWZ

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire