LightBlog

vendredi 27 février 2015

[Troubleshooting]Problem sistem Downgrade

Friends, I need help ..

I brickei my device to try to restore backup imei in simple rom V1.2, but restored as partitions and gave Okay ..

Then JB spent by KDZ, the device is slow, not Installs nothing, does not recognize the chip I think this without IMEI ..

I root in JB to go to KK by SupportTool without success, passed the KDZ and it was, but still slow ..

I spent the AUTOREC for Spending TWRP, IT Installs, then asked to restart in recovery I agree, but it does not enter recovery ..

But goes into download mode, still nothing Install, slow, giving Error In Processes, nothing imei ..

Anyway .. my device this **** .. will be that it was error partitions?

A Help of friends there .. thanks

:crying::crying:





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/18tJcKP

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire