LightBlog

samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] No download mode, my phone is overheating and battery stays charged several hours

LG G3 D850 32gb, 3gb ram - Which is the code for flashing the original laf.img in twrp terminal command, is it possible ??? My phone is fully functional but can not enter download mode, is not recognized by any computer in Windows (may not use ADB and Fastboot Minimal, even though I installed the drivers, lg pc suite, android sdk tools etc) or in Ubuntu...

I cant boot into download mode and i want to flash the original kdz rom and dll file in flashtool. Any rom I flash my phone is overheating and battery stays charged several hours.

There is somewhere a flashible fixlaf.zip for this G3 D850 problem???

Help me solve this problem please!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1AEFQ1D

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire