LightBlog

vendredi 27 février 2015

[Q] Moto G 2nd Gen Touchscreen Issues while charging.

Hello everyone.

I had purchased moto g 2014 a couple a months back.Initially the device used to work flawlessly but from the past 2 weeks I have been experiencing issues with the touchscreen which dosent respond correctly while charging.It goes crazy when I hold the touch.Its been really difficult to work with the phone while charging.At around 80-90 percent is stabilizes a bit.Its dosent have any issue while off charger(ie once I unplug the wire it is still crazy but comes back to normal in a while),

I have tried to charging it with my moto charger which came along with my phone and have also tried charging with a Samsung,Sony and Nokia charger (all lower rated) but that too dosent fix the issue.I have even tried usb charging.Now those who would say the my apartments power outlets are noisy,well 4 different phones charge just fine without any issue.

I have even tried fixing this by upgrading to lollipop and then also a hard reset but both were useless.

So I really need to find a fix.Pls help.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1FDYTZC

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire