LightBlog

vendredi 27 février 2015

[Q] [a5_ul] Installing OTA: can't unroot and flash RUU

So I've been trying to install an OTA and had no luck with it.

First I tried just installing stock recovery and applying the update, however it would just abort the process showing me the red triangle with exclamation mark.

Then I tried to unroot my phone which turned out to be not as easy as it sounds, because after using the Full unroot feature in SuperSU and rebooting, the SuperSU would just return back like nothing happened.

So now I'm trying to flash stock RUU, which, according to forums, is the only way to get rid of root. I relocked my device, but now when trying to flash the RUU I'm getting this:


Code:



(bootloader) signature checking...

FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)



Help? :crying:





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MY6ZlA

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire