LightBlog

samedi 28 février 2015

[Q] Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus, Multiboot Possible?

Hi! I want to know if its Possible to use Boot Manager Pro (available on Play Store) or some other app or any way that might Help me in installing multiple custom/Official ROMs on Octane Plus without having to format other/previous ROM.



I like many custom ROMs that are out there for this mobile, I heard about this app called Boot Manager Pro and I'm very much interested if I can to something Like this on Octane Plus or Not?



Also I'm using ROEHSOFT RAM Expander which helped me extend RAM on this mobile which usually don't work on many other Androids, Currently I'm Using "Vibe_v2.0_1501_by_himura2051" ROM which is the fastest ROM I've experienced yet and i also very much want to know If its possible to upgrade this mobile to Android 5.0 Lollipop or not because somewhere i found article regarding Custom Lollipop ROM here for this mobile - http://ift.tt/1AEFKqN, but I tried everything i could think of to download it it, but i Could not.... IS IT FAKE? so anyway I'm hopping it might also be possible to use Multiple ROMs on this mobile.



Plz HELP!!! Mighty XDA-Developers. (You Guy's are my only hope it seems)

Thanks.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1AEFKqP

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire