LightBlog

vendredi 27 février 2015

Slow USB Charging with Original Charger

Hi recently I bought 2 LG G3's (D855)

1 Black

1 White

The Black one is for my girlfriend, I received it with the original seal broken and replaced by another where as my white LG was not.

The black LG is displaying

"Charging slowly with charger/USB. Connect to a standard charger to charge faster"

I compared both of our chargers when they arrived and they both look identical.

I have tried another working charger and it still displays the same message.

The white LG is totally fine with charging.

Not had much chance to tinker around with it as of yet just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and solved it.

Thanks in advance.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/185faM4

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire