LightBlog

mardi 26 avril 2016

BOGO Lumia 950 with purchase of 950 XL - Slashing inventory?

So the Lumia 950 is being thrown in if you buy the 950 XL from the Microsoft store here in the US and Canada. I went ahead and bought my first White smartphone and intend to sell the 950 on eBay. Do you think this is because of retailers returning unsold product, or genuinely a promotions? I've never seen Buy a MacBook Pro get a MacBook Air deal. That is nearly an ignorant statement, so bear with me here. What do you think? More price slashing to come? I suppose they do it to get two Lumias into two hands rather than one Lumia in one hand for less, as they still have a stock surplus? Besides, I suppose they aren't directly caving on the price this way?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/26sesD0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire