LightBlog

mercredi 27 avril 2016

Phone not ringing

Hello, I would like to share with you my problem. So this started when I installed the last OTA (CM13.0, Android 6.0.1). Sometimes my phone doesn't ring. Neither notifications, nor incoming calls or even charging sounds. Although if I run an app, or a music player, there is sound. It's like do not disturb is on, but it's not. I've also checked profiles and of course the sound panel. Turning all of them on and off doesn't make any difference while this is happening, the only solution is restarting the phone. So... OK, I do accept the fact that the phone has it's own personality after the OTA and there are many reasons for a phone not to like me, but I really want to hear if someone is calling or texting me. :p


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24kAJAQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire