LightBlog

mardi 26 avril 2016

Help! HTC One M8 firmware/ROM issue - Wifi won't switch on and SIM not detected.

I hope someone can help.

My M8 messed up a while back and got stuck on the boot screen - Android would load and I could hear notifications coming through but the screen only displayed the white HTC loading image. I left it for hours and nothing changed. I could swipe down to see volume controls and holding the power button allowed me to turn off and restart. Factory reset did not fix the problem so I headed for recovery. I've rooted HTC and Samsung devices in the past without issues and thought that flashing a stock image would fix things but here I got a bit lost.

I couldn't reach stock recovery so I unlocked the bootloader and flash TWRP. From here I rather foolishly deleted far too much from the phone - cache/system/data - and so I now had no OS on the phone rather than a faulty OS. From here I downloaded and flashed a GPE ROM and got the phone back running but it would not detect my SIM card. At this point I could use Wifi but having tracked down the right stock recovery for the phone (I think) and flashed it, I now have working Android but no Wifi or SIM detected.

Getvar data:

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.19.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.29.214500021.12G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B10000
(bootloader) cidnum: ORANG001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 76df2b54

I've decided to accept that I'm in over my head and need expert help. I can't send the phone back to EE in this state so you guys are my only hope!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NQiMAK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire