LightBlog

mardi 26 avril 2016

Broken power button, any way to boot?

I just bought a Nexus 6 on Ebay for cheap. (famous last words, I know, but I'm a cheap bastard) Seller stated power button wasn't working, but could still use an app like volume 2 power to wake up the device. I got a project fi sim and everything works except the power button. It has been working great but I let the battery die last night, is there anyway to get the phone to boot without the power button? I tried an ADB reboot, but my computer doesn't even recognize that anything is plugged in when the power is off.

I actually bought another power/volume switch and installed it. It will work to power up the phone, but if I try and use it to turn the screen off, it gives me a prompt to turn off the phone and then about 5 seconds later it reboots. I decided that was worse than a completely broken switch, so I but the broken one back in. I'm going to buy one more switch to see if I get the same behavior. I was just wondering if anybody has seen this behavior before?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Tvr6KB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire