LightBlog

mercredi 27 avril 2016

CyanogenOS 13 and V4A

Hello peeps! A longtime lurker, first time poster here.

Straight to the point. I upgraded my rooted OPO with the COS 13 ZNH0EAS2JK by Manudroid19. My kernel is the boeffla one for COS13. The user experience is smooth as all hell but i encountered a huge problem. I can't get Viper4Android to work at all, hell, even the built-in AudioFX didnt do anything. The apk works fine and it installs the driver without any problems. I've tried the phone speakers and a headset but any of the options in V4A don't do anything.

Has anyone got V4A to work on COS 13? Or even AudioFX? I've tried flashing V4A and tried the Play store version without any luck. What am i missing? Didn't have any problems with V4A on 12.1. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UhYbMc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire