LightBlog

mercredi 27 avril 2016

Fire TV 4K - Not enough power for external HDDs?

Hey guys,

I rooted my Fire TV and installed rbox' Prerooted Stock Images [5.0.5.1_r1]. I installed ParagonNTFS via ADB, started it on the Fire TV, and granted it root when prompted. This means from software side everything is ready for my external HDD. However, I tried to connect my old Samsung S2 2.5" external HDD with 500 GB (USB 2.0) and my new 2.5" Toshiba 1 TB (USB 3.0). The Samsung does not even turn on. The Toshiba continously tries to turn on but immediatly shuts down, then it tries again to turn on. Obviously the drives do not receive enough power via the USB port of the Fire TV. Is that a know problem or am I the only one?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SQt6A5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire