LightBlog

mardi 26 avril 2016

Phone only half-rooted after Kingroot rooting, can't unroot.

Hello, so basically I've rooted my phone. The root test says the phone is rooted, but some apps that require root don't work (some do). I found out it could be caused by half root. I was not satisfied with it, so I tried to remove the Kingroot app along with the root, but the app reports an error every time. However, the Kingroot app has become "untouchable". It transformed into system app and I can't delete it, because the half root doesn't allow me to do that. I can't even manually delete the su files in root. How can I solve this? I don't have an unlocked bootloader, and I don't even want to, if the situation will allow it. I just want to go back to unroot status (realised it was a mistake trusting in one click root :D).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NQiU32
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire