LightBlog

lundi 25 avril 2016

Un- Root - Odin issues

Bought a Note 5, and now sold my phone, but buyer wants it back to stock. I rooted the phone with King Root, worked without a hitch, and have never run an ROM's, just ran stock 5.1.1 OTA update. I've restore phones in the past back to stock, never had problem like this.

I tried (3) versions of Odin, different ports on my PC, couple of different USB drivers. Odin 9 and 10 but immediately failed using stock firmware file. I then tried Odin 1.85 using Pit / JFLTE_USA_ATT_16G, and another stock firmware file, and had success / passed. But according to directions, I was suppose to unplug the USB cable at Pass, and at Samsung logo remove the battery. I wasn't paying attention, and while connecting, the phone booted without issue to new phone / account menu. I then restarted the phone, and it was still showing Samsung with the unlocked padlock symbol, suggesting it still was rooted. I then tried to run Odin 1.85 files again, this time around it would get part way through and Fail. Now it seems Odin might have bricked my phone, now it just goes to screen saying "Firmware upgraded encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies& try again.". I've used Kies in the past to back up phones, update firmware a few times, but never had much luck with the app when it came to recovery. I've tried different cables, different ports, same results.
Any suggestions as where to go from here, or what to try next? I have been unable to get the phone in download mode via home, vol. up, and pwr button.

Before the above issue, I was able to see the device in "This PC", I can see both the device storage, and my SD card. Now my PC not recognizing the phone when plugged in.

Galaxy S4 AT&T SGH-I337
Was at Android 5.1.1
Baseband version: I337UCUGOK2

Odin 3.10 1st attempt fail:
<ID:0/006> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Binary Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/006> Odin engine v(ID:3.1100)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Initialzation..
<ID:0/006> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/006> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/006> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/006> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/006> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/006> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/006>
<ID:0/006> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/231CwIk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire