LightBlog

lundi 25 avril 2016

Problems with flashing System.img via ADB

Hi guys,

It's been the hole day now struggling trying to solve my bootloop. Could someone help me?

This morning I had 170B with root and I decided to put the new 330B.

So I flashed with ADB the files extracted from the original 121B package: BOOT.IMG, CUST.IMG, RECOVERY.IMG, CACHE.IMG AND SYSTEM.IMG.

Everything fine with the exception of SYSTEM.IMG: - error: cannot load 'system.img' -

So I tried with the version 100B but same problem.

I cannot more go inside the bootloader even if I flash the TWRP back. I tried running cmd as administrator and I also tried to add -S 512M when flashing.

I searched in the hole WWW but coulnt find anything that solves my problem...

Thanks for the attention

Fuserr


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Vy409z
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire