LightBlog

lundi 25 avril 2016

Xposed Installer on S5 Neo (SM-G903F) 5.1.1 Possible?

I'm sorry, this has surely been answered somewhere but after spending most of my day trying to get Secure Settings working on Lollipop and a few more hours reading about the trouble rovo89 had with bootloops on Samsungs I'm totally confused. His thread didn't say he'd solved the issue but I found a couple of other threads that looked like they'd tried fixing it but I couldn't find anything specific for my phone model.

I have a freshly rooted Galaxy S5 neo running stock 5.1.1. and I have no idea if it's odexed or not (I used the Chainfire method to root). Can I use Xposed Installer on this? If so, where is the download please?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1T0nMnI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire