LightBlog

lundi 25 avril 2016

Tmobile M919 S4 Problem Unlocking due to Flashed Radium Lollipop 5.11

As best as I can determine the only way I can unlock the phone is to revert to the original kit-kat, unlock the phone, then reflash lollipop. I've spent hours with no luck trying all the other alternatives. My conundrum is I really could not be more pleased with my current setup. I never flashed a rom before and it took me a month to be happy with it. It was primarily proximity issues.

My question is can one completely backup the phones current state, do the reflash+ unlocking and then reinstall lollipop to the state it was when backed up.

I have the tmobile unlock codes, etc.

My apologies for being to windy :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23W54cc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire