LightBlog

lundi 25 avril 2016

Bluetooth Connected - No Sound

Hey everyone,

I've seen a few mentions of this issue but would like to have a thread to specifically discuss it and maybe find a resolution.

After pairing a bluetooth music device for the first time it will play just fine.

Come back some time later, the device reconnects automatically but no sound will play (even though your music app shows that the track is playing).

Turn off bluetooth, or just disable media streaming for the device, turn back on/reenable and sound comes back.

This is an extremely annoying issue that wasn't present on my last Android 5.x.x device. I'll forget about it until I'm driving and then have to wait until I stop to safely restart bluetooth.

Please let's keep this topic reserved for this specific bluetooth issue. If you have a different issue please start another thread.

My device: Spring LG G5 (LS992) on 6.0.1


Notes so far:

Simply restarting the phone doesn't fix it.

Unconfirmed - Happens only after switching bluetooth devices (going from your car, to your home stereo, and then back out in the car). I switch vehicles a lot for my job.

Suggestion here is to clear app data for Google Connectivity Services. Will try today.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23W55gl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire