LightBlog

lundi 25 avril 2016

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3[MTK] Lost Recovery mode, USB Debugging not showing on device

Hello, I tried some Stable miui modded ROM version on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with locked bootloader with using SP Flash Tool and what I did was, i kept Recovery ticked in the process of flashing ROM as seen on the picture below (no preloader was ticked, picture is just a sample):
.
My problem is I think I lost Recovery mode, I can`t turn on Recovery mode, only Flashboot mode on my device.
Can I install custom Recovery mode while my device have locked bootloader? Or how to fix?

Problem #2.
I have turned on USB Debugging, but when connected to pc I don`t see it at notification bar in device, in the same time some pc software doesn`t recognize the device.
.
Waiting for response! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24fR6yu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire