LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

Custom Bootanimation won't finish

Hi all,



I have a specific question for you all.

I made a Custom Bootanimation for Xperia. I've made one before and it worked (Xperia Circle Animation).

Now, when I copy the file to /system/media and I reboot, the animation starts, the phone starts up (so no soft brick or something like that, the problem is with the bootanimation), but the animation keeps HANGING :/ I did everything correctly (I think). Set root permissions, when zipping set mode to 'store',etc....



It uses the exact same desc.txt as my previous anymation that worked, work method was the exact same way and I just made a different animation.

I'm tired of searching and not finding anything on the XDA fora, so I was hoping someone could help me?

I provided the animation 720p below. I hope someone could help because I'm out of Ideas.



(Download a random working flashable bootanimation, copy it to sd card. If you too have Hanging problem, go to recovery, flash the zip and phone will boot normally.)



Thank you in advance,

Deleunes254




Attached Files





File Type: zip Liquid 720.zip - [Click for QR Code] (14.68 MB)







from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CF13tz

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire