LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

[Q] Bypass Galaxy S3 password

Okay, I'm not only new to this forum, but I am also inexperienced with Android software, and the exploits thereof. Here's the run down: I have reason to believe that my wife is either cheating on me, or very much considering it. While I am not able to navigate computers very well, I am able to navigate people's behavior quite well, and she is showing a lot of red flags that indicate to me that she is being deceptive, and that she may possibly be up to something with someone at work (which I don't have ready access to.) She has my old GS3 (No service, just wifi) and has recently been particularly occupied with it.



I put a keylogger on the computer and grabbed her passwords, but nothing is showing up. She has been deleting her messages, and has been using the private browser setting on the computer. I believe everything that is pertinent to the matter at hand is on that phone. Earlier today, I managed to guess her password while she was in the shower, but had to close shop quickly, due to her coming out. She must've had a trap set, seeing as she has since changed the password, and now I am stuck back at square one.



I tried guessing her password based off of her recent and past interests, favorite things, etc, but have been unsuccessful. What I need is a way to bypass her password, while leaving it intact, either through manual manipulation of the device, or through wifi. My PC is (unfortunately) Vista, and I don't know if she has google play activated on that phone or not. I don't know what she has going on on there, otherwise, I wouldn't be here.



I don't want ANY trace of me being there. If I find something, I will make it very apparent that I know about it. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OWScsb

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire