LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] Running Signed APKs from Android Studio

Background:

  • I have two build types: release and debug.

  • I have two flavors: full and demo.


Problem:

I am using Build->Generate Signed APK… to compile and build a release version of Demo/Release. That goes fine. However, I can't figure out how to run the resulting APK from within Android Studio. More specifically, using the "Run" command (with the Build Variant value set to the desired variant) causes the following error:
app-demo-release-unsigned.apk is not signed. Please configure the signing information for the selected flavor using the Project Structure dialog.

I get this error despite the fact that there *is* an app-demo-release.apk also (i.e., a signed version). In fact, I get that same error whether or not either APK (app-demo-release.apk, app-demo-release-unsigned.apk) exists. (Note: I specifically do not add signing information to the Project Structure dialog, as suggested, because I don't want to have my passwords stored in build.gradle or in environment variables.)



How can I run a release app, as generated with Build->Generate Signed APK…, from within Android Studio? Alternatively, how can I specify where to find the APK I would like to have deployed (e.g., as part of the Run/Debug Configuration)? (Note that setting the Build Variant value doesn't fully specify the APK.)

Thanks,

Barry





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1DgWgyS

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire