LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

I need some help /guidance

Just picked up my tab s pro t-700 last night off cl for a good price, guy offered to unroot it but it didn't matter to me.



It has the twrp recovery



And today I went to flash from some very bare bones little to none application rom to a stock rooted version which bricked me good.



The zip file wouldn't flash either way (zipped or unzipped) and I figured I'd shoot myself in the foot further by rebooting without a os or system (I think it said installed)



Stuck at the boot screen, I managed to get into bootloader where it tells me downloading but it's been awhile and I figured it wasn't downloading anything anyway.



So can I get pointed to the where I need to be to download the stock rooted rom? And what to do just in case; because the ones I've tried resulted in this and I'm guessing everyone just calls the s pro the pro version.



Also been years since I've used / posted here so yeah yeah yeah search search search but I need that little extra personal help this time.



Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1HgpP2U

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire