LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

[MOD] [Z2/Z3] [LOLLIPOP] Navbar size | Modded dialer

I just want to share some small modifications that I made for me and for some new friend :D



Works only with lollipop by sony and you NEED ROOT access to replace these system files.

Since we have no recovery yet don't blame me if you have to re-flash with flashtool because a bootloop occurs, it should not happen in this case because every single file is tested personally by me but you must be careful.



Both modifications are tested only with my z3 but I'm pretty sure they'll work also for the z2 as everything seems to be the same.


  • Navbar size

    Just the height of your navigation bar:



    Navbar previews

    In order they are: 48dpi - 42dpi - 36dpi - 30dpi



    In the attachment you can find all the versions except for the first one that is at stock (48) dpi.





  • Dialer mod

    I modified the dialer call icon in order to follow the accent of your current theme :victory:



    These are the two variants, the first with no letters next to the numbers and the second with small letters:



    Phonebook no chars Phonebook small chars



    Both downloads in the attachments




Installation:

To install these modded app you must put the apk ( contained inside the zip file ) in its specific path and replace the original file giving 0644 permissions, then reboot.

For the navbar the path is /system/framework/

For the Phonebook the path is /system/priv-app/Phonebook/



Warning: framework-res.apk is odexed ( you need the arm folder with .odex file inside ) but Phonebook.apk is deodexed. I left them both as they are in the stock Sony firmware for the z3.



I must say thank you to: niaboc79, Rajeev, Ambor








from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OWSak2

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire