LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] Issue with Root Duration

Hey guys, I didn't see anyone ask this question explicitly but if it has been stickied somewhere and I just overlooked it I apologize.



Basically I've flashed several different root images using Mofo root and they work for the most part minus one small aspect. After some duration of time (I'm not sure exactly how long but maybe from an hour to a few hours), root apps will basically stop functioning. If I go into supersu, I just get a loading circle that never gets anywhere. I've tried force closing it and disabling/reenabling superuser but that hasn't worked. Some apps continue to function (Gravitybox custom tiles, WiFi Tether, Seeder) but others do not start up properly (TiBackup for example gets stuck at the loading screen where it says asking for root privileges and tasker secure setting profiles return an error). Only a hard reboot will properly restore root but then the same issue occurs where after a while I have to continue to hard reboot once root stops functioning.



Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1CF15RZ

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire