LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

[Q] Can't get wireless Xbox 360 controller to be recognized?

Hi, I've got a bit of an issue.

I'm trying to use a wireless Xbox 360 controller to play gamesd on my Lg G2.

The device is rooted, running stock Android 4.2.2, and is the At&T model.

This is my setup: Xbox 360 wireless reciever (aftermarket, but it confirmed works on my pc),

connected to a USB-OTG cable (confirmed working, with a usb drive, keyboard, and mouse),

connected to the micro USB port on my device (again, confirmed working).

The LED's on the reciever light up, and I can "pair" my controller with it, but after "paring", all four lights on the controller are still blinking, and my phone does not recognize it as a controller.

I've searched around, and could not find much help on this topic for this device.

If anyone knows what's going wrong here, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19GAtVf

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire