LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

[Q] Screen problems after flash

Hey all. My G2 was hard bricked to a point where it didn't even turn on, but with aftabalam8c2's help I could get it to a state where I could flash the phone. I flashed it with a 10b tot image, but after flashing I instantly noticed that the screen has many problems: sometimes it doesn't respond and there are random ghost touches all the time, even when I don't touch the screen. I double checked all connections, made a factory reset, flashed a 20h kdz image and updated touch screen software, but nothing helped.

A week before the brick, I had changed the screen, but everything was working perfectly until the bricking.

I am quite desperate, because the phone is completely unusable right now and I don't know what else to do. :rolleyes:



You can see a video of the screen problems here.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19Af3td

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire