LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

Ugh. Can't believe I'm making this thread

I'm on a Kindle Fire HDX 7" that originally ran GGOW's older roms and safestrap.



I am now trying to put CM12 on the unit and have brought it back to factory specs.



I am version 3.2.5 firmware



I have tried to downgrade by placing older version firmwares on the kindle root and running the manual update.....this leads to 'verify failed' error.



I have been reading this site for 2 weeks to find the proper method for downgrading and haven't been able to accomplish it yet.



I am on a Mac, not Windows.



Reaching out to the community in general, I've tried to help myself and not bother anyone, I'm not succeeding.



Thanks for your generosity beforehand.



-John





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1G2kSNR

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire