LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

[Q] Problem with my g3

Hey guys,



I got a little problem:

Got this amazing LG G3 on 4.4.3; got it rooted. Updated to 5.0, got stuck in a boot-loop. Tried couple of things :cowboy::cowboy: and now im stuck on the reboot

Saying this:



[690] Fastboot mode started

[780] - reset -

[780] - portchange -

[920] fastboot: processing commands



:confused::confused:



I can access download mode.

I've tried using the LGFlash tool to flash the tot file using my Rogers D852 files - the tool says check phone or dll and that the device model is different.

I've also tried using the LG flash tool 2014 to flash the kdz file witch I got from the link with the imei - first it says cant connect that shuts down after couple attempts.



Dont know how to fix this problem :confused::(



Any suggestions?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/19GArN5

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire