LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] Is there a compatibility mode for 5.1 Lolipop?

I found a thread of similar title, but didn't want to hijack it.



I have a Nexus 6 xt1103 running Chroma 3/27 build 5.1 Lollipop. The app in question is SUFBS 3.86. Yes, it is an old one. But IMHO it is better than most if not all the other root file explorer apps out there. It worked OK on stock rooted 5.0.1 on my phone. And it probably works fine on this ROM, but I just cannot get it to look right. I did some searching and there was some talk of using the old Spare Parts app and disable compatibility mode to make it look right. Well Spare Parts is out of date as well, sort of. I don't want to spend $2.49 on another outdated app to just see if it will fix the view for this other app I already spent money on.



Here's a screenshot for what it's worth:







If anyone is familiar with SUFBS, you can see that most of the features are no longer accessible.



TIA.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1BYIPhp

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire