LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] Boot Lock to Prevent Removal of Admins

I use an app lock to prevent unauthorised changes to my device. In particular I want my settings to be locked. I use an app lock that has extra security to prevent it being uninstalled, It makes itself a device admin. I have noticed when I reboot my device there is a 30-40 second window before any app locks tend to kick in. This allows for anyone who soft reboots my phone to gain access to the admin list within this time and deactivate the app locks admin permissions.



Does anyone know how to remove this 40 second window or how to create a boot password that will slow down access to the phone?



Any help is appreciated,

Tigglyno03





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1bLaBsY

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire