LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

Note 3 - Not connecting to my network

I have a Galaxy Note 3 with a problem. When i put my sim card in, it asks for SIM PIN and I type it. Then I get "Emergency Calls Only" or "No service. It wont connect to my SIM CARD NETWORK.*

I have tried/Things I know

-Checking Network Operator and select network from there. Tried also "Select Automatically" still nothing happend. It pops out " Registred on network" but it is not.

- I have changed Network Mode from "LTE/WCDMA/GSM" to "WCDMA/GSM", then!! My network comes up in 5 seconds and go to normal again "Emergency Calls only"*

- My IMEI is not blacklisted! It comes up on screen when typing *#06#.

- MY PHONE connects to the 4G perfectly! I get internet to surf from my SIM CARD! It means the phone is actually connected to the phone. BUT why dont it connect to the operator so I can call?

- Also I have saved contacts on my sim card and then sync to the phone, that means that the SIM is connected to the phone.



This is not a hardware problem, I changed the antenna, but still the same problem happend. I believe this is a software problem.

Everything I change between Network Modes, my NetworkOperator came up in the top corner left in 5 seconds and then went to "No service/Emergency calls only"

I have also factory reseted and installed stock firmware from my country.

Android Lollipop

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1xV1PCF

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire