LightBlog

lundi 30 mars 2015

[Q] XBMC/Kodi for Android

Similar to how you can run OpenELEC or Raspbmc on a Raspberry Pi, and have an OS completely dedicated to XBMC, is there a ROM out there that anyone knows of that I can install on my old GS3 that would perform the same functions? Or if not a dedicated ROM, maybe a bare-minimum ROM that I can run XBMC on and leave it running?



I use a Raspberry Pi as a home media center and while it works just fine, it's a bit under-powered and lags when browsing through some of the XBMC addons. Since XBMC and some of the custom builds (including addons) run just fine on Android, I'd like to use my old GS3 as a dedicated media center.



Any ideas are much appreciated!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1HYyafc

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire