LightBlog

mardi 31 mars 2015

yoga tablet 2 pro 13.3 - charging issue

Hello,



Two weeks ago I bought a wonderful tablet Lenovo Yoga 2 pro.

Amazing tablet, and the built-in projector is just a bonus in addition to his other great features.



The tablet comes with a powerful battery and a quick charger.



But, after only a week since I bought it suddenly it stopped charging quickly as normal.

and now even with the original charger it charged only 1-2% per hour. It also does not display the battery charging icon above.

And another thing, Connecting a data cable / OTG also does not work (this is the same socket connection).



It happened after a night it was connected to a charger. And and a day after I was connecting a dok OTG.



What do you think it could be ... I am desperate for help



I think it could be two directions of issues, or programmed settings of the USB socket somehow got stuck in the mode that takes power.

Or otherwise that the socket is screwed hardwarely.



(I'm not giving it back to Lenovo's responsibility since I bought it in the United States on a trip and now I have returned to Israel ...

:rolleyes:

Thanks to all who help.





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1DpDMfF

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire