LightBlog

lundi 25 avril 2016

[THS] Dontbelive MARSHMALLOW StereoMod V1 (Z2/Z3/Z3C)

Hello everyone,
I'm Back this time I'm sharing my MOD here in this forum.


Quote:

I suggest you to flash first Project Desire and then my MOD
I would appreciate a small Donation, u can but u dont need to its up to you if u want :D Thanks to all who are supporting me since Z1 Generation :D

Version 1
Changelogs
Changelogs v1
Quote:

- HTC ONE M9 MARSHMALLOW TFA9895 FILES PORTED
-DSEEHX Increased 24/192
-Loudspeaker is completely equal in terms of volume
-Loudspeaker is much louder than stock
- Stereo Incall Loudspeaker
- Bypassed Incall Volume.
- Headphone gain/ volume increased
- Increased camera flash light power
- Increased flash light power everywhere
- Tfa9890 folder Partially modded by me
- Improved user equalizer in Soundenhancement
- Incall headphones volume increased aswell

More will come soon




Quote:

Credits to
@Wolfsbrake
@jimRnor
@gamzekal
@PROJECT DESIRE TEAM
@RyTekk
and all others i forgot XD
I would appreciate a small Donation, u can but u dont need to its up to you if u want :D thanks to all who are supporting me since Z1 generation :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24fR2ie
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire