LightBlog

dimanche 29 mars 2015

zagg glass screen protector

I did a search on this site and wasnt able to see if anyone has posted about this. But since i was confused I was wondering if anyone on here could shed some light.



Background: I've been looking for a decent screen protector for my turbo since the day i bought it. i've had a few different options and was never really satisfied so every now and then i google search "zagg droid turbo" and yesterday something finally popped up. clicked on the link and there it was an actual zagg glass screen protector for the turbo! I was super excited till i realized it was their UK site. womps. has anyone else seen this or know if this will be avaliable in the states anytime soon??





~Cesium





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1F7RAug

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire